Thursday 26 August 2010

You feel like home

I saw GONE again yesterday in London. Got the train with Murray and Lawson and met the others at the venue. The drinks were ridiculously over priced so I only had one. When all was finished we got the train home, stupidly I wore shorts and I was rather cold. When I tried to get back into the warmth and dryness of my house I found my dad had put the chain over the door! I couldn't get in and I didn't know what to do. If it was any other time I would have rung the door bell but we have family friends staying over and my parents specifically said not to make any noise :/
I rung Ian and luckily he said I could come back to his. After finally getting into the warm I snuggled up on the sofa in a duvet and watched Fringe, Ian made us cheese and meatball toasties! :)
I'm going to have a nice evening in tonight and watch (500) days of Summer and laze about in a blanket and big fluffy socks. My dad brought me tiramisu to apologise for locking me out so I shall scoff that too :)

I wish my hair was like this (Annie Bundfuss)

The weather has been so shit the past few days, looks like Autumn is on the way. HA HA to people at Reading festival :P

No comments:

Post a Comment