Wednesday 16 June 2010

Confusion

Yesterday I had my English exam. It didn't go great. The question I didn't want to get asked, was asked. I just couldn't concentrate and what ever I wrote was just blahhh. But on the plus side I never have to do English again :)
After my exam I went to Ian's where he made me a nice cup of tea and made me feel a bit happier. We were meant to go to Nando's for dinner but then desided we would just stay in and order pizza as Ian wants to treat me to a nice night out in Reading soon. We watched Ponyo, which was very confusing and we both had no idea what on earth was happening, but it was quite cute. We also watched Adaptation which again was confusing but very good, was very cleverly written.
My Ebay stuff came yesterday. Am rather pleased with them :)

1 comment: