Thursday 27 January 2011

Hello world

Tuesday I spent the majority of the day at uni. Had a boring meeting about health and safety for when we go Amsterdam and sorted out the rooms. I am sharing with Cat, Katie, Catherine and a girl called Yolanda. I am a bit anxious about this as I don't really talk to them that much anymore and I'm definitely going to feel out of place, but at least I know them and aren't stuck in a room with people I haven't spoken to.
I did quite a bit of work and have finally come up with a title for my essay about sustainability :) In the evening I went to the pub to say hello to Dains new niece. She is b-e-a-utiful! The cutest thing, with the most amazing eyes, I just want to steal her!
Wednesday I worked at the pub for a bit and then came home and did some research for my essay. I have finally heard back from Bucks about my interview regarding my 3D contemporary arts course next year and I have an interview on the 16th of Feb :)
Today I have been at uni yet again and was very happy to get home and have a cup of tea. Should really be doing some more work but I really can't be bothered.
Ian is coming back tomorrow and I have never been so excited to see him. Distance is really getting to me and I just feel so alone. Still don't feel close to anyone in particular at uni and uni work not allowing me to see my other friends pretty sucks. So I'm hoping seeing him tomorrow will make things all better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment