Tuesday 18 January 2011

Comin' home

The past two days have started very early, travelling to High Wycombe, doing a bit of work then coming home earlier than I should have. I have carried on with work when I get home, I work better at home and I have an endless supply of tea which I don't at uni.

A few pieces of my work

Have spent this evening watching telly, Snog, marry, avoid? Hotter than my daughter and Big fat gypsy weddings, which was filmed in my hometown Uxbridge, says a lot about the place really.
Been speaking to Ian quite a bit online tonight and got to see him on webcam which was nice. Miss him so much, have about another week and half until I can see him properly though, stupid uni :(
Have a day off tomorrow, can't wait to make full use of my lie-in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment