Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow

Yesterday was spent completing my UCAS application and my personal statement, it's all becoming a bit real that I am actually going to move out and do a full degree!
In the evening I made my way to Ian's where we watched a few movies and Ian shaved his Movember beard into many different and amusing styles.


Today I awoke to a land covered in about 2cms of snow which made me overly excited. Unfortunately this excitement didn't last long as my left eye was the size of a golf ball and really painful. I discovered I had sty and this made me rather upset.
Once I had gotten over the trauma of finding a sty I made a necklace for my uni project, I had hoped to do more work but I stupidly left my sketch book in High Wycombe after my assessment so I lazed around drinking tea and watching Jeremy Kyle with my mom instead.
I headed to Ian's again for some dinner which was rather nice, Ian got his hair cut (really short!) and we spent the evening watching Shrek 2 and drinking tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment