Tuesday 9 November 2010

Ginge

Well not much has happened these past two days. Monday a few of us from uni went to the noodle bar for lunch which was lovely and even lovelier with a 20% student discount :)
Not much else has happened really, just trying to get one with my art project.
Dain and I found a mutual love for red heads the other day and I realllllllyyyyy want to dye my hair again. There's a girl on my course at uni and she is so beautiful. She's a red head. Her hair cut is so cute too, it's all sort of layered with a full fringe and down to about her armpits. I have no idea what her name is and I've never spoken to her but I admire her everyday. That's not wierd right? :)


I think I'm a wee bit obsessed, I have so many photos of red heads! The last two are my favourite shades though, not sure if that cut or colour would suit me, really hope it does!


Also thinking this look could be quite fetching for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment