Sunday 7 November 2010

Loud and colourful things

Friday evening was pretty fun, I met Poovee and Ian at the Met and was soon joined by many others, we drank lots and caught up. The table next to us had got extremely drunk and then felt the need to talk very loudly and thought they were amazing at singing, Hannah and I found this very annoying but enjoyed taking the piss out of them :)
Saturday Ian and I went to the cinema and saw Jackass 3D which was hilarious. As with any Jackass movie or episode there are always a few stunts that go too far but the majority of it was brilliant. We then headed to some family friends of mine with my parents to view some fireworks. They do it every year and it is usually brilliant, I felt this year it wasn't as good though. The food wasn't as nice and there weren't as many people as there usually is but we got sparklers and free booze so it was ok :)

Ian and left fairly early and went back to mine to watch Thirteen ghosts.
Today I applied to UCAS, about time :/
Ian and I then went back to his and watched Predators and had a marvelous roast lamb and peanut butter cheesecake that his mom made :)
Once returning home I have done some art work but I'm getting really stuck on ideas of what to produce for my visual art final piece.
Ian's returned to Reading now and I'm not going to see him for 2 weeks, haven't gone for this long without seeing him in a long time, we shall be fine but I miss him already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment