Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lost


Exactly what I am feeling right now. Have no real clue what I want to do. Really thinking about a siversmithing or jewelry degree. But parents are saying it's pointless as it's a hands-on job and you need experience, so I should do an apprenticeship, but I don't want to do that, I want the whole uni experience and a degree under my belt. To be honest I know all they are taking into consideration is how much a degree is going to cost them as they are paying for it and they just want the cheap option.
I have no idea what job I would like in the future or even what field of work I want to be in, but I know that silversmithing and jewelry design interests me and I enjoy it, so why not follow your heart and do what you love, but my parents don't seem to understand that.

Give me direction.
Flash.

Give me ideas.

Flash.

Give me a purpose.

Flash.


I'm reading yet another book Ian gave me called Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk, definitely recommend it, but that is a reference to it if no one got it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment