Sunday 3 October 2010

Hungover tea drinking

Once Jess had finally arrived at mine last night we pretty much had to depart to meet the others at the Met but Han and I had a nice chat for a bit. At the Met we were greeted by Matt, Jason, Dain and Jacob and we all had a quick drink before going to the Treaty. It was a fantastic evening, I do love rock night. Way too many shots and snakebites were consumed, taking off Jess' bra, exploring the upstairs of the Treaty, having balloons popped in my face, heart to heart chats and a long walk home via metro pizza.

Jess and Han stayed at mine, they used to stay every weekend last summer after a night out but we haven't done it for ages! Was brilliant to spoon with Jess again :P
When we awoke from a lovely long lie-in I made us all a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich, unfortunately Jess was feeling very worse for wear and couldn't eat the sandwich, so I ate it for her, aren't I such a good friend :P
While she slept trying to cure her hangover Han and I watched Mean girls, Forgetting Sarah Marshal and Hot tub time machine while drinking plenty of cups of tea.
Once they departed I stayed in bed in my pj's and haven't really moved, other than too eat the amazing roast beef and yorkshire puddings my mom cooked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment