Monday 4 October 2010

Autumn wardrobe

I started my project today at uni. Over a period of 6 weeks we do 3 different topics. I have started off with Pattern and texture, I then go on to do 3D and then Visual art. We waited around for 2 hours this morning waiting for our tutor to sort everything out, he then went on for an hour about a bunch of crap so after lunch we started the real work. I had no idea what I was doing at first but once I got into it I had some ideas. I have just collected some more items that I can take in tomorrow, I have stolen loads of nuts and bolts from my dads workshop and I'm thinking of doing something a bit steampunk, see how it turns out.
When I got home I had some dinner and then searched the internet for photo frames for my room and clothes. I have ordered a few new pieces for my Autumn wardrobe. Autumn is my favourite season for fashion, I love hats and big woolen scarves, wellies and big long coats, it's such a cosy season.


I love laying all snug on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around you and drinking some hot chocolate. Can't wait to go out on long walks around Black park or Langley park with my wellies on and jump in all leaves like I did when I was a kid :)
Also Autumn brings Halloween, which is one of my favourite celebrations, you get to dress up, eat tonnes of sweets and just act like a big kid :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment