Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy Holidays

The days leading up to Christmas was mainly spent with Ian. I did some baking with my mom and made mince swirls and some pretzels covered with white chocolate which I gave away as gifts.


Christmas eve was spent with Faye and a few of her friends. We had a drink in the Slug then onto the 3 tuns then Met and finally the Treaty. Had such a good night and it was great to see people on xmas.


Christmas day was spent at my aunt and uncles along with my grandad, parents, cousin and her nan. We had chicken and lamb for lunch with all the trimmings. Morgan and I spent the whole day watching Jackass. Boxing day was very much the same apart from it was spent at our house and we had steak and ale pie for lunch and I drank a lot more Baileys. Ian came round in the evening and got to meet the family briefly.


Ian and I hit the sales yesterday. I got a few tops but that's about it. We had a bit of lunch and then went to the cinema to see the new Sherlock. I spent the night at his watching our new addiction, Sons of Anarchy.
Today I went to housemate Jess's house, things have been pretty bad between us recently. Not sure why this has happened but people have been saying I have said things behind her back, which is certainly not true. I like to think I can pride myself of people having confidence in what they tell me, that's how I feel with Jess and Han anyways. I don't know why other people feel the need to mess up other peoples relationships. But things seem to be all sorted now, I hope she believes me because I don't want to loose her as a friend and I would love to live with her next year.
After sorting everything out we watched Marley and Me and then she drove me home. I had a fry up for dinner and now just trying to find music to have at my new years party.

No comments:

Post a Comment