Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter

Thursday I met up with Jess and we went to Tattoo UK to inquire about a tattoo I want to get, should really book it soon but I'm nervous!
After a quick spot of dinner she came back to mine and we spent the evening watching Matilda, Jackass and The sex ed show and eating popcorn. It got pretty late so she ended up staying, I always love to wake up spooning Jess :P


My aunt and cousin came over Friday for a catch up and lunch. We scoffed ourselves with easter eggs and we played on the Xbox and Wii :) In the evening I went to Ian's, watched Tremors and drank tea.
Saturday we lazed about in bed for a bit and then watched Serenity on blu-ray because we are so cool :) I unfortunately had depart before the end of the film as I had to get ready for the evenings plans.
Once I was ready my grandad gave me a lift to Jess's where we rendezvoused with Jade and Hannah for pre-drinks. We met up with the others in Uxbridge for further pre-drinks at the Met before getting a cab to Watford to celebrate Jade and Louis's birthday. We went to Rehab where they were doing buy one get one free on all drinks. I took full advantage of this and got very drunk, very quick :)
We later moved on to Vodka Revs where Louis brought a tray of shots which were rather disgusting.
After loosing everyone and then finding them again we went to McDonalds and stuffed our faces. Hannah was out of it, Jacob was chundering and I passed out on Jason's lap. I personally had an awesome night but I know a few people didn't enjoy it as much due to silly cab drivers. But we all back safe in the end :)


I was woken up too early for my liking Sunday morning and told I was going to my aunts for easter lunch whether I liked it or not. Other than feeling nauseous I had a really good time. Lovely food and playing old games on the xbox :)
My mom gave me a lift home early as I was going to watch Brannigan's Law play at the Crown and Treaty for a charity event. I met up with everyone at the Met so we could use our voucher we got from the quiz and get free drinks and food. When we got to the Treaty we watched GONE, a band Ian was in but is now scary due to a screamo female singer. We watched Death Remains as well, they aren't my ideal genre but the atmosphere was awesome.
After many drinks, some containing cheese and bitching with Keri, Brannigan's Law played. They were really good, the crowd was awesome with lots of moshing, Lee's dancing was incredible and I am still in shock at the noises he and Ian can produce and pull of as singing :P


After some more drinks Ian and I got a cab back to mine. We stayed up for a quite a while talking about stuff that I hope is sorted now.
The next day he departed quite early as he had to get his dissertation bound but once that was done I went to his to watch Dr Who. It was awesome but can you really expect anything less than that from it :P
After some dinner we lazed in bed and spent the evening watching films and previous episodes of Dr Who :)
Ian has returned to Reading for a few days now so hopefully I can concentrate on getting my uni done, really don't want to go back next week :/

No comments:

Post a Comment