Monday 11 April 2011

Distanced

I feel really cut out from everyone on my uni course, not because I don’t get on with them, some of them are amazing and I have so much in common with them, but I live quite far from them all and I can’t go out in the evenings when they do because my bus stops at 7pm :/ I really wish I had learnt to drive. It’s no ones fault but my own, I don’t even go into uni that often because I have to get up so blooming early and it takes forever to get there and I’m lazy. I wish I had tried harder to get to know people.

I met one girl and I thought she was awesome and we got on so well, now she wouldn’t even look at me if we walked past eachother, she changed so much and I feel angry that she ditched me, I didn’t make an effort with anyone else because I didn’t want to get hurt again and I thought “hey, it’s only a year!” Regret that so much, everyone has their clicks now and when I do go in I feel quite alone.

The group I sometimes hang with are in a different building so I can’t go over there that much which sucks, but when I do see them I always get on really well with them and have a great laugh. On the Amsterdam trip I got on so well with people and I was so happy that I made new friends and everything seemed good, but I have just distanced myself yet again :/

The people that are specializing in jewellery like me I have no contact with. I’m getting a bit stuck with what I’m meant to be doing for my project and I have no one I can ask, the tutors are crap because they never email me back and I feel so lost and alone :/

Sorry for my pathetic and emotional twaddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment