Friday 21 May 2010

Lovely company

Today was lovely :)
It was so sunny, which makes a change for England. Went school a bit late and then realised, in my rush to get out of the house, I had forgotten the main bulk of my art poject that had to be handed in today. Luckily I had enought time to go home and have a lovely salad, which I ate out in the garden. I then grabbed my art bits and headed towards Ians, making a quick pit stop to drop off my work and pick up Tom and ice-cream because i'm lovely :)
We then proceeded to watch multiple episodes of Castle and Ian introduced me to the wonder that is Dr Horrible's sing along blog. It was genius!
Ian then made us pasta which was yummy. We then just spent the rest of the evening talking and just catching up, this was lovely. I really missed him so it is now nice to know he is close by :)
Tomorrow I try and find a dress from Topshop I have been lusting after for a while now and have finally saved up enough to get it, fingers crossed it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment