Monday 24 May 2010

And the exams begin

Today started with sitting in a boiling hot hall doing a very pointless exam for an hour and a half. I wasn't feeling great today, I think the lack of sleep from last night was a large contributor to this. I hardly slept because it was so hot and I was awoken by a car alarm at 5am. So after my exam I decided to come home and do very little. I lazed about in the sun for a good 3 hours but gained no colour to my pale complexion but did gain a considerable amount of freckles.



I then got on with some work, not as much work as I should have really done, but I completed an essay which made me rather happy with myself :)
There was also lots of pretty light shining through the windows so I took this of an old bottle I found in my attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment