Sunday 16 May 2010

Chocolate Cake

Okay not quite sure why I have decided to write a blog at this time in my life but we shall see how it goes. I spend the majority of my life infront of my laptop so I may aswell spend that time doing something other than sitting on Facebook.
Well don't really know what to say, I've been feeling a bit down recently, long distant relationships are rather hard, but my good friend Mark is on his way round now with chocolate cake to cheer me up, this should help alot :)
A levels are also a contribution to my less than happy state of mind, I just have no motivation, i have about a month until they start and I haven't even started revising! I should really get round to starting.
Anyways Mark has arrived so I must dash, lets see if I can keep this up
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment