Saturday 29 May 2010

Lots of Photos

Well yesterday was our leavers May Ball, it was great fun and a good time was had by all. I didn't get as drunk as I thought I would, which is good because I tend to make a fool of myself whilst intoxicated. Here are some photos from the wonderful night :)



So today was just spent with Ian, we woke at about 12ish and slowly made our way into Uxbridge where we just wondered about for a bit and had a McDonald's burger. We then came home and watched Beverly Hills cop and ate steak :)
I had also brought home some helium balloons from May Ball which gave us much enjoyment.
My Facebook has been bombarded by notifications tonight as literally everyone has uploaded photos and tagged me in them. The photos that Lauren took from the retirement party at the Waters Edge were also uploaded, here are a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment