Wednesday 19 October 2011

Escapade

Yesterday day time was spent going into uni to make a mould of a vase and going shopping! Got a lovely dress and a jacket from the Topshop sale :)
In the evening Jess and I made our way to Brook street halls to meet Abigail who was promoting this event, Escapade.
We got the coach with a large bottle of wine and made our way to Reading. It was all secret and we only found out where we were going 10mins before we got there. From the promotions and stuff it seemed we were going to central London to a massive club, instead we ended up at Vodka Revs, Dogma and Sakura. A little bit misleading but it was an awesome night none the less! Other than the fact my drink got spiked and I don't remember much other than the urge to keep dancing til I nearly collapsed :/


Woke up around lunch, had some toast and then got the bus back to Uxbridge. Staying here until Sunday as my parents have gone on holiday and I have to look after the cat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment