Sunday 30 October 2011

Belgium dip

Friday evening I felt like utter crap, not ill just pissed off and depressed. Felt even worse in the morning. So Saturday evening I went out and got very drunk. Headed to the SU and met up with Cakey and Tom. Drinks were only £1.50 so they were coming in frequently. A few live bands were playing, one of which were awesome. After they finished I headed to the Nags Head and met up with Jess.
Everyone was dressed up, one of which was a clown which did not sit well with me. When the Nags closed we headed back to Cakey's where we ordered pizza and marvelled at how lovely their house was.
Woke up this morning with a very big headache. Watched a few episodes of Sabrina the teenage witch with Jess and then had a nap. I slept a little longer than expected :/ Had some dinner and watched Merlin.
Housemates have gone out to the pub now but I have no money so am staying in drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment