Friday 28 October 2011

Best Day Ever

I had the loveliest day yesterday. Woke up and headed into London around lunch time. I visited the V&A and had a huge look round, trying to find my object I can use in my essay. Problem was I found too much stuff!
To waste a bit of time I headed to the Science Museum and had a look round the Space section. Around 5 I hopped on the train and headed to Piccadilly Circus to meet Ian from work. We ventured to China town and found a dainty little restaurant where we had a buffet.
When we were full to our brims we made our way to Angel where we spent the evening watching Charlie Simpson :)
He was yet again amazing. Unfortunately our view was compromised by a couple of crack whore looking chavs, nevertheless it was still an amazing evening. Ian and I caught the train home and returned to mine for the night.


After a quick visit to the doctors this morning my mom dropped me back in Wycombe, where we had a big shop round Asda and brought some winter gear.
I had a seminar this afternoon which really helped as now I am sure of what object I can use for my essay.
Going to spend the evening doing work and watching Sabrina the teenage witch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment