Thursday 28 July 2011

Baking

Tuesday Ian came round in the afternoon, we had a spot of lunch and then got baking. I say we, he watched and picked some music to play while I was making the cupcakes :P


When we got up Wednesday we went to the cinema to see the final Harry Potter, which I cried at :P
It was his mothers birthday so in the evening Tom did a bbq, which was amazing as always. It was really good nice night with lovely food and plenty of wine :)
Today I went for a walk with my parents around this big park with a lake, I can't remember where it was. I took some photos and got a bit of exercise.


I have spent the evening making some dinner and watching telly, nothing very exciting. Hoping tomorrow I can meet up with some chums and have a doss together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment