Sunday 5 June 2011

A week with Ian

Well it has been a very long time since I last updated.
I have spent the entire week in the company of Ian. It was wonderful and has really reminded me of how good we are together.
Monday we went to his house for dinner which was rather scrummy, the rain didn't stop us from having a BBQ :)
I have completely finished my project for uni now. Went into uni on Tuesday and Wednesday and set up my exhibition. Ian helped me write my evaluation, which sounded pretty darn good thanks to him.
Thursday we made our way to Reading to stay at Ian's house there. We spent the majority of time laying in bed watching The Lost Room, Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls and many films. It was time well spent. Friday, him and his housemates through a party to celebrate the end of third year. We had a small BBQ and plenty of alcohol. I got to meet some of his uni friends which was really nice and play beer pong.


Ian's parents came to pick us up today and drove me home. I had a nice catch up with my parents and sat through a slide show of the photos they took while on their holiday.

Have a week of packing ahead of me. Really looking forward to Download and Magaluf but I'm getting a little nervous incase stuff goes wrong. Have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday to discuss the results from the blood test, hopefully she will be able to give me something for my anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment