Tuesday 7 June 2011

Supplies

Monday I started getting things together ready for my holidays; suitcase, sleeping bag, tent, chair etc. In the evening I met up with Faye at the Met so we could transfer train tickets and money. A few others were there so we joined them. Ian came down a bit later and after a few drinks we went back to mine for the night.
We woke up early this morning and made our way into town so I could go to the doctors and to get some stuff for Download. We both went our separate ways and I returned home to watch homes under the hammer and eat white chocolate covered oreos that my mom brought me back from Spain :)


Faye came round at lunch and I made her a burger. We ate and watched Jeremy Kyle until my mom came home. She drove us to a big Tescos so we could buy all our food and alcohol for Download, it was pretty cheap actually and we got a carton of Tescos value wine, tasty :P
A few of the people we are camping with are going tomorrow so I gave Lee my tent and sleeping bag so he can take it in his van :)
I have spent the evening emptying the contents of my wardrobe onto my floor so I can decide what to pack, it wasn't very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment