Thursday 9 June 2011

Packing

I have now finished packing for Download festival and the majority of Magaluf. I think I have enough room to pack my pillow in my rucksack, I like to take it everywhere when I stay over night at places. It's comfortable and makes me feel more at home.
Went into uni today so I could pick up my folder and any stuff I don't want to be in the exhibition. Had a caramel doughnut on the way home which was so yummy. Had a nap when I got in as I had a shit sleep last night and I need to get as much Z's as I can, I'm sure there will be a lack of them this weekend :P
Have been getting texts from Ian and Alex (uni friend) who are already at the festival and it's making me so jealous! Really wish I was there now. Going to have an early night tonight I hope because I have to be up at 6 but by 1 I should hopefully be there!
Can't wait, sayonara bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment