Sunday 26 June 2011

Home Again

Well I am now back from my wonderful holiday in Magaluf and I am quite pleased to say I have a tan! The week was amazing and so hot.
On the first night we went along the strip drinking and ended up swimming in the sea at 1am, later realizing that is illegal.
We went to a water park during the week and saw a pirate show with amazing acrobatics. We went to the worlds largest foam party and a UV party at BCM club. We went on a banana boat, swam in the sea and lazed by the pool.


It was a great week but I was glad to come home after a week.
As seems to be coming a more frequent occurrence, Ian and I had a huge bust up and I was glad to be home so I could talk to him without being charged a fortune for texts.

Things seemed to be getting sorted until I found out what someone had said. Nowt to do with her but she felt the need to say some fucking hypocritical and childish things about a problem that didn't concern her. Thanks to her wonderful opinions, Ian and I will almost certainly be over unless it's sorted.

Moving past that, which will hopefully be dealt with soon, It was Tom's birthday yesterday so I was invited out with the Harries' and Lauren to Lumbini's for dinner. I was feeling a bit ill so only had a korma but it was very nice. We returned to their house where we watched a few baby videos of Tom and Ian which was hilarious. As it was getting late Ian and I headed to mine where we spent the night.
Today we watched a few episodes of Dead Like Me until he had to leave. Spent the rest of the day in with mom drinking wine and watching telly. Just finished watching Bride Wars which was pretty good.

When I returned from my holiday I was greeted by my results from my foundation, I got a Merit!! It's what I was expecting so I'm pretty pleased with that :)
I am also viewing a house tomorrow for next year. Other housemates have already been to view it while I was away so by this time tomorrow I may have a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment