Sunday 27 March 2011

Effing bullshit

BBQ Saturday was amazing! Tom did the cooking which is always amazing and very scrummy so I stuffed my face with that. Watched The King's Speech with his family and then went upstairs to bed and watched Fringe and Jackass before falling asleep.
Had a nice fry-up this morning in bed. Then got dropped home when Ian was being taken back to Reading.
Lazed about in the sun for a bit and then watched The Season of the Witch. Got really hot and stuffy in my room and made me feel really faint and then I threw up which wasn't good :/

Shit really hit off this evening and felt like I was in the middle of a Jeremy Kyle conflict. Everyone had been saying stuff and things got taken out of context and evolved into some big thing which was utter bullshit and I was made out to be a cheat. Things are sorted now but just pissed me off that the person getting involved and saying stuff didn't originally come to me and ask, instead of asking other people and developing more rumours.
Sorted now though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment