Tuesday 29 November 2011

Lies...again

I haven't updated in over a week, things have been pretty busy. Spend most days at uni and evenings in a pub somewhere.
The past few days have been horrible. Lets just say I haven't felt that sad since the days with black hair and listening to Hawthorne Heights alone in my room.In nicer news my essay is completed and handed in, so nice not to have to deal with it again.
I went home on the weekend to finish it and steal food from my house.
Wednesday was a great night. It was Jess's event for her project. It was at the Antelope, there were a few live bands that were great and many rainbow jelly shots. We ended up going to the SU where many very cheap snakebites were consumed, then onto a kebab place where i went behind the counter and stole some chicken nuggets and then got a cab back. Jess raised loads of money which all goes to charity so it was a good night for all.
I have listened to a lot of Band of Horses recently and eaten pretty much my own body weight in popcorn.

I miss my cat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment