Monday 8 August 2011

Baking Master

The majority of Saturday was pretty bad. Woke up and decided to have a shower. Mid wash the shower broke. I had shampoo all in my hair and I had to walk out into the kitchen, fill up a bucket with water, which was cold, and then try and pour it over my own head while holding my towel up and with soap in my eyes. This was not an easy task.
I then felt a bit down so went to the shop and brought some popcorn. The popcorn then burnt in the microwave. It was inedible.
Then had a huge argument with the father, so went to Ian's house and then had a massive bust up with him. Luckily it was sorted out and all is dandy now.
The evening then started to look up. I met Ginge at the Yarn, had a drink with a few people we bumped into and then headed to the Treaty to meet up with everyone else.
Housemate Jess was out with her friend Charlotte so I got to meet her and discuss how awesome living with Jess will be :)
I went back to Ian's and proceeded to pass out. Sunday I cleaned his house while he played L.A. Noire. We went back to mine after some dinner, picked up some sweets on the way and watched Angus, Things and Perfect Snogging when we were home.
Today I have been on a mission of baking. Mom and I are having a tea party on Wednesday so we have been baking cakes and nibbles all day :)
I have spent the evening watching The Unborn with Ian and watching the riots around London unfold :/

No comments:

Post a Comment