Tuesday 6 November 2012

Remember Remember

The past week has been pretty eventful. Many nights out drinking and outings with friends.
The rest of Halloween was awesome. Went to Reading with Lucinda and a few of her friends, we all got dressed up and I looked suitably slutty for a night out. I had one of the best nights in a while, I love going to Reading, the places are so much better than here or Uxbridge. Many cocktails were drank and a very expensive shot and we all ended up back in Lou's bed half naked. Brilliant.


Saturday was pretty good. Had a very lazy morning/ afternoon then had a spontaneous drive to the woods with Ryan where we had a nice walk in the mud before getting stuck in the dark and making a Blare Witch esque film. We then thought it would be a great idea to head up the massive hill in West Wycombe to watch the fire works. So we got Jack and some warm food and drove up and watched the display. It was really pretty but blooming cold! We then  went to the Crash night at the SU, my liver was having a bit of a strop so I wasn't drinking much but the night was still awesome. Many awesome tunes were played and I realized Ryan's love for Robbie Williams, literally never seen him so happy!

Monday I met a couple of Ryan's friends, Jason and Cheryl and we went to the cinema to watch Silent Hill, which I must admit I jumped at quite a lot. In the evening we went to Ryan's parents house, along with Sammy, to watch some more fireworks. They were really good, all the girls huddled by the fire while the lads did the lighting. We scoffed ourselves with jacket potatoes, sausages and doughnuts, yum!


When we got back I found out Ryan had never seen The Labyrinth so I showed him the wonder that is David Bowie's bulge and Magic Dance. I ended up quoting nearly the entire film but he really liked it, which was good because otherwise we could of no longer been friends.

I spent today doing a bit of work and making myself feel I was more productive than I actually was, I'm good at that. Cakey came round in the evening and we had a bit of a movie night with bottle of wine. So overall it's been a good few days but I really need to start doing more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment