Monday 19 November 2012

Big Kid

I got a first in my essay!! Woo so happy! Have another essay to do fairly soon, then my dissertation! :/ Scary thought.
To celebrate I went to the SU for a Star Wars vs Avengers night. I went on the side of Star Wars, didn't really dress up but painted my nails and stole Ryan's Chewbacca toy. Started off really slow, when we got there it was dead and we were the only people there. So went to the pub, had a drink with Mark then wondered back once it had picked up a bit. Turned out to be a great night, met some new people and got to nerd out :)


Went home Thursday after uni. Met up with Keri for a catch up and a nice dinner at the Met. I love seeing that girly, she always knows how to make me feel better about stuff.

Went to Portsmouth Friday, it was Jason's 21st birthday and we decided to go there as Louis lives there and they have a Playzone which does adult nights. So after a lot of alcohol we headed there. It was so much fun, I turned into a such a kid and we played tag.


It closed at 11 so when we left we went into town to a club that was having an alternative night which was great. Such good music and some pretty cool people. Heard the best mash up ever, Gangnam Style vs Pretty fly (for a white guy), it was brilliant!


After a nice Nando's lunch Saturday we headed home.


Spent the evening at home watching films with the parents, watched a film called The Skin I Live In, such a fucked up film but really clever.
Sunday I felt pretty sorry for myself. I really hate being at home, everything reminds me of Ian and it's so hard knowing he's so close. When I'm in Wycombe nothing reminds me of him and I can surround myself with people that didn't really know him. Think Christmas holidays is going to be hard. I hope things move forward and get better.
Mum treated me to a little shopping trip and brought me lots of things for Christmas and some nice food for the week which made me a bit happier. She then dropped me back in Wycombe. I have been attempting to do uni work all day but that didn't go to well.

No comments:

Post a Comment