Thursday 18 October 2012

Movies and Ice-Cream

The past few days have been pretty good considering the events that occurred last week. Although deep inside I feel like shit and just want to break down and cry constantly I have been keeping myself occupied and seeing my amazing friends.
Monday was spent doing uni work and the evening relaxing with more chocolate and watching British Bake Off with the housemates.
Tuesday, uni again which was pretty good. However my ideas have kind of come to a stand still at the moment as I'm not sure where to go next but I just need to concentrate and knuckle down with some practical work. I visited Beckie for a bit in the evening as she needed some cheering up too so we both had a good old rant and drank tea. After I went to the Lope to meet some friends and have a well needed drink.
Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. After uni Ryan came round and we watched Serenity as he had never seen it, and as a Firefly fan he had to. He brought nibbles and cream soda so we pigged out for a bit. We then met up with Luke and Sammy at the cinema to watch Paranormal Activity 4. I was petrified to say the least. Ryan works at the cinema so he kindly got me in for free and we sat in the VIP box which was pretty cool. The film was blooming tense and I was so jumpy but Luke made it better by taking the piss out of the kids sandals and socks. After the film we all headed back to theirs for a cuppa and to dry off from the rain. Ryan and Jack then came to mine to watch Pixar films as I needed to be de-scared. Ryan brought a tub of ice-cream and we lazed out on the sofa with a blanket watching Up and Monsters Inc.
Today has just been spent watching Pretty Little Liars and going to uni for a bit. I'm heading out later but I'm not sure who's going yet so I shall continue watching PLL until I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment