Thursday 29 March 2012

Sun, sun, sun

This weeks weather has been glorious! My parents are in Spain now and they are pretty gutted as it's been colder there than it is here!
I did my first ever barbecue on Monday. It was just Ian and I and we stuffed our faces. Not to blow my own trumpet but it was blooming tasty.

The day after I had to go to Wycombe for the night as I had uni. After I brought some jeans and then went back to house to have another barbecue with the housemates. We had a disposable one and made some burgers and sausages. In the evening we went out for a few drinks and after a nice burger it was off to bed.
Wednesday I met up with Rebbecca and Lucinda, the housemates for next year and we wandered around all the estate agents in Wycombe giving them our details so they can let us know if a suitable house turns up. Hopefully the head tenancy list is coming out Friday so we will be able to have a look at some houses and fingers crossed have one soon :)
After photographing all my final glass work I headed back to Uxbridge.


I went out to Pizza Express with a group of people, some I haven't seen in ages! Jess, Han and I obviously had the ceasar salad which as always was gorgeous. When we had finished they went to the cinema and I met up with Ian and few others at the Met where a few too many shots were had.


Today I have been pretty busy with uni work and now just waiting for Ian to come back from work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment