Monday 16 January 2012

Munchies

My Friday evening was spent devouring this lot with Ian while watching the last two parts of Harry Potter.


Saturday was spent doing uni work while Ian watched House. My dad and I popped out for about an hour to visit Rebbecca-Jane, the new addition to our very close friends Cathy and Lee's family.


She is sooooooo adorable! I didn't want to give her back, her skin was so soft and she made the cutest faces. Only one week old.
In the evening, after a wonderful 3 bird roast, the parents, Ian and I watched Troll hunter and ate popcorn.

Sunday was again spent doing uni work and watching House. I hate to admit it but I was getting quite into the stories.
Unfortunately I had to depart back to Wycombe in the evening. I watched Sherlock and got so confused my head hurt so I had to go to bed.
Today has been rather productive, I got lots of my metalwork done and I brought a giant bar of Galaxy chocolate for just £2.50! Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment