Thursday 26 January 2012

Lack of Internet

The past week, my fellow housemates and I were forced into the realms without internet. Luckily today the BT man came and all was returned to working order.
Since my last post I have started my glass course, I love it! It's difficult but so much fun.
Friday evening was spent in London with the parents, it was a glorious evening and we all got on so well, wish our family was always that happy. We went to Jamie's Italian restaurant which was so yummy! When we were all stuffed we made our way to watch Matilda at the theatre. It was brilliant. The set was magical, Miss Trunchbull was amazing and the kids were so good!


Saturday mother and I picked up Ian and made our way to Wycombe, stopping off at Asda for a big shop. Ian and I then spent the weekend lazing in bed watching Viva La Bam, the Dudesons and our usual Castle and Fringe.
Been out to the SU and Goblin a bit this week.


The 30 Day Photo Challenge
Day 3: Something You Adore
Seeing these two guys together makes my heart melt a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment