Monday 11 June 2012

What's my age again

Well it's been a while since I last updated and much has happened :)
The first Saturday of the month was Rock Night at the Treaty so a few off headed to Ian's for a bbq before, then onto the ale festival at the Malt Shovel and when we were all nicely drunk we went to the Treaty :)


The Jubilee weekend was mainly spent at Ian's as he had a few days off and what a lovely few days they were. We watched the coverage on telly and ate some cupcakes I made. Monday I had the girls over to mine for a bit of afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches.
Thursday, a group of us went to Watford for a night out. We haven't had a big night out in ages so it was nice to get dressed up and see everyone again, a considerable amount of booze was drunk.


 I received a text from Claire a few days ago informing me that she had a spare ticket to see Blink 182. They were one of my favorite bands growing up and I had always wanted to see them live. Ian being the wonderful boyfriend he is offered to pay for me :D So Saturday evening was spent with Claire and her sister at the O2 watching the amazing Blink 182! They were amazing!


 Yesterday Ian and I started watching American Horror Story and now we only have 3 episodes left. It's brilliant, we couldn't stop watching! Tonight shall be spent finishing that and watching the new episode of True Blood, so happy it's back on I have missed those kinky vamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment