Friday 20 July 2012

Mini Millers Birthday

Last Saturday was the wonderful Jess's birthday. The week before was spent sorting out her presents with Hannah. We made some amazing chocolate ladybug cupcakes and made an amazing moonpig card. I also made a strange stuffed toy thing like I do most years for her.
Saturday evening we all descended on the Yarn to begin the night with heavy drinking. There were so many people there. When we were suitably drunk we made our way to Liquid. I haven't been there in years, if it hadn't of been Jess's birthday I don't think I would of gone, it's not my favourite place but it was actually pretty fun. I ended up leaving and getting a drunken subway and being taken home to Ian's by Louis and Kishan.


This week has been spent in the company of my wonderful boyfriend and my lovely new television that he brought me. I'm so lucky! We have enjoyed watching many films in better quality and not on a huge boulder of a tv. He has treated me so much recently. We have a wonderful Monday to look forward to watching the new Batman and a lovely meal out, hopefully I can wear my new dress :) 
I have received the inventory back for the house and it is not looking good, pretty sure we aren't going to get the deposit back, or very little of it. So pissed off :/ But in better news, tomorrow I'm going to the new house to pick up my gorgeous new bed that is being delivered! Can't wait to move in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment